Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Third Summer Begins!

After a little help from my friends, here is this summer's reading list.
Note that the order is definitely subject to change; I was suggested items that did not make the list, but that I may still read this summer; and that, due to my own forgetfulness and my spontaneity in reading, the content of this list is DEFINITELY subject to change.

The King in the Window
One Hundred Years of Solitude
Essential Ant Man
Carrie
Gulliver's Travels
The Green Man
The Odyssey
Boy's Life
Nation
Dandelion Wine
The House of the Spirits
The Best of H.P. Lovecraft
A Game of Thrones
Packing for Mars
Invisible Man
Henry VI Part 2
Neuromancer
Catching Fire
A Good Man is Hard to Find
Me Talk Pretty One Day
The Waste Land
Kafka on the Shore
Super Sad True Love Story
The Instructions
Labyrinths
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Invisible Cities
Someplace to be Flying
Sandman: Preludes & Nocturnes
Original Sin: A Cultural History
Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell

I will partially be working off of this list. The other list I will be working off of is a categorized one saved on my computer, which separates the various categories of book possibilities, and also includes the possibilities not added to this list. Not that you're probably interested in all those specifics, but it just shows you that I'm very, very open to the restructuring of my summer reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment