Saturday, November 14, 2009

A brief update

Hello,

As I warned, I'm falling a little behind in book-reading. "A Canticle for Leibowitz" is pretty good so far, but I've been caught up in college applications, schoolwork, and National Novel Writing Month lately, so I haven't had much time to read. (Yes, National Novel Writing Month. It's quite an undertaking, and I'm very behind, but it's a really fun and interesting challenge: write 50,000 words in a month. I'll let you know if I finish.)

However, I just acquired a big stack of books from the library, so here's a preview of what might make it onto the blog in the next few months:

Kingdom Keepers II: Disney at Dawn (by Ridley Pearson)
Mimus (by Lilli Thal)
Gone (by Michael Grant)
Joker (by Brian Azzarello; art by Lee Bermejo)
Point Blank (by Anthony Horowitz)
The Light Fantastic (by Terry Pratchett)
13 Little Blue Envelopes (by Maureen Johnson)

No comments:

Post a Comment